Monday, July 16, 2007

Soliloquy

Shameem Akhtar, as she is always so very helpful, suggested that I start blogging at this site when I complained that yahoo blog has more restrictions than with what I am really comfortable in posting my blogs.

So here I am, though in double minds. Yahoo blog has numerous feel-good features. You are connected to your yahoo mail which translates into if you are logged into the mail, you are automatically logged into the blog, your yahoo groups, your yahoo photos etc. etc. I wonder if such kind of ease and fun would be found here too.
Then there are other doubts... will I be able to connect my yahoo blog here? I really don't want to let go that - I would loath to copy and paste here everything I wrote there - that would be really tedious.

Well, let me let go of these worries - as always things will settle by themselves. And thou shalt have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Fantastic. Thats the spirit.

Durgasankar Mandal said...

Thank you Amitabh. You are doing a great job too managing our yahoogroup with such gusto!

YOGA IN EVERYTHING said...

hope ur ambivalence is settled now:) I find this sort of blogging keeps us on our toes and the spiral of learning curling even more challengingly..so way to go